Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Why I moved to iLOVEyouBUTyoureDRIVINGmeCRAZY!!

Well, I've been informed by my very hip future SIL that I need to move my blog off of myspace, and put it somewhere that more people can read it. For those of you that have already read the EB and Nick-O Chronicles, hang in there since I'm transferring them all to this blog so they are all in one place. If you're like me, you might read them again and laugh all over. It helps to have the lack of memory that I do (part of the brain cells I lost to the boys while pregnant...) because I will have totally forgotten something they did and then re-read about it and laugh my butt off all over again.

Anyhow, this is the new place to read all about their hilarity and adventures. The title, i LOVE you, but you're driving me CRAZY!! is something that I say to EB occasionally when he is just driving me nuts and I have to somehow tell him so I don't have to yell at him!

I say,
"I LOVE you.................................
.........BUTYOU'REDRIVINGMECRAZY!!"


Then we both laugh and feel better. It's actually been quite awhile since I've said that to him. A couple of weeks ago we were at the store trying to shop in the middle of the afternoon
(BAD IDEA....DON'T go to the store with kids in the afternoon. BAAAAADDDDD Idea!! You'd think I'd learn this as many times as I've told myself this, but I continue to torture myself.)

Anyway, little Nick had decided that it was a GREAT time to practice screeching in this high-pitched, better-than-any-girl-could-ever-do scream.
ALL THROUGH THE STORE. It was awful, and it was making Ethan and I cringe.

Ethan looks up at me and says,
"Mom, I know what you're going to say to Nick!"
Me: "Huh? What do you mean you know what I'm going to say to Nick?"
Ethan: "You're going to say I LOVE you...........BUTYOUREDRIVINGME CRAZY!!!!"

TRUE....so true!!

No comments: