Tuesday, April 22, 2008

That’s the bestest...

February 12, 2008 - Tuesday

That’s the bestest...
Category: Life

We were reading bedtime stories last night, and Ethan chose An Underwater Alphabet. We get to the F page.....

"F is for Four Eyed Butterfly Fish"

and Ethan cracks up!

"Mommy!! That's the bestest fish I never hear-ed of!!"

Needless to say I cracked up over that! I was laughing so much that he put his hand over my mouth and said, "mommy, don't laugh so much!!"

I always kiss him and tell him thank you for making me laugh, which makes him smile.

Before that when I was giving the boys their baths, Ethan was talking about how he could do something or other that Nick couldn't do.
"I can do that because I'm 5-er than Nick. You know, like I'm long-ER than Nick, that means I'm more long than him. I'm 5-er than him too!"

Can't fault his logic on that one. He IS more 5 (older) than Nick. Not his fault English doesn't always follow the rules!





OLD Myspace comment:

If he only knew how many other people "laugh so much!" :)

Posted by Christina on February 21, 2008 - Thursday at 10:53 AM

No comments: