Saturday, April 19, 2008

Have a great day!

Friday January 4th, 2008

Have a great day....
Category: Life

It has been too cold in the mornings this week for us to walk to school as usual, so I've been driving Ethan and dropping him off at the school door. He really doesn't like this because I can't/won't walk him all the way into the building, but he's still been good about doing it anyway (at least this week).

So this morning, we pull up, he gives me a hug, and when we get to the front of the line he hops out. This is the goodbye as he went out the door:

Me: Love you.
Ethan: Love you too Mom!
Me: Have a great day!
Ethan: Happy Valentine's Day Mom!

Then he was gone. I'm glad he didn't see me laughing at him! You just never know what he's going to say!!



Old comment from Myspace:

Yay! I love laughing first thing in the morning.
You know... if there was a guarantee that I would have such an awesomely random child, I would consider having a kid.

Posted by megan on January 4, 2008 - Friday at 1:58 PM

No comments: