Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Huh...That’s weird!!

Huh...That’s weird!!
Category: Life

Ethan: MOM!! Where was you?
Me:
(You mean for the whole 90 seconds I was out of sight?) I was on the moon.
Ethan: Which room was you in?
Me: I was on the MOON.
Ethan: Oh. How'd you get down here so quickly?
(Not disbelief, not laughter, not why were you on the moon, not you're crazy mom, just... how'd you get back so fast?)
Me: How do you think I got back down here?
Ethan: A rocketship?
Me: Nope.
Ethan: A airplane?
Me: No
Ethan: An umbrella??
Me: Yep, I came back on an umbrella.
Ethan: That's how you got here so fast, on an umbrella???
Me: Yep.
Ethan: Huh. THAT's weird!





OLD Myspace comment:

oh yeah... that's weird part. love that kid.

Posted by megan on February 23, 2008 - Saturday at 4:58 PM

No comments: