Tuesday, April 22, 2008

If I were you.....

If I were you.....
Category: Life

Well, I'll start with Nick this time......

Yesterday, we were getting ready to go pick up Ethan from school, and we were getting Nick dressed and ready to go. I had Nick up on my hip, and I was looking in the playroom for his shoes. Nick looks down, see a shoe, and looks back at me and said, "shoe, shoe mama?" I love that he's really talking now!


His other thing since this weekend is all about his new favorite show....Blue's clues.
Nick: A kwoo, a kwoo!!
Me, Daddy or Ethan: A clue?
Nick:
(looking around)Way-yah?? ('Where?' in his baby boston accent)
Us: Where?
Nick:
(pointing) THERE!!
Repeat endlessly all day long in between outbursts of :
YI-YI-YO!!
(E-I-E-I-O)
kwa, kwa, kwa, kwa
(quack quack quack)
YI-YI-YO!!
---AND---
Twickle, twickle stah,
(Twinkle twinkle little star....)
how i wubba what wa wa
Twickle twickle stah!!
(Again, in the baby boston accent....)

As for Ethan...
Ethan: Mom, you're sick?
Me: Yeah. I have a cold.
Ethan: Mom, if I were you............. I wouldn't be sick!
Me: (Hmmm....yeah if it were only that easy!!)

No comments: