Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Again with the TRex....

March 8, 2008 - Saturday

Again with the TRex....
Category: Life

Again today we had a conversation abou the T-Rex that lives at Ethan's farm and apparently does all the cooking.

Ethan: Mom, you know my T-rex that lives at my farm that cooks the tomato soup?
Me: Yeah.
Ethan: He's a really really good cook. You know how he gots to be a really good cook? He took a cooking class! He even knows how to BATTLE COOK!!!!!
(You know, like on Iron Chef....with the secret ingredient and then they call it the octopus battle, or whatever. That's one of Ethan's favorite shows. He just loves it, and I can't figure out why. He makes me record it for him, and when he misses the beginning, he will watch it all the way to the end, and then restart it to see what he missed. It cracks me up. And he asks me 20,000 questions if I sit and watch it with him.)
So, the conversation continues about how T-Rex can no doubt cook better than I can, and how he is SUPER good.
Ethan: My T-Rex can cook anything. He is SUPER good. He can battle cook and beat ANYBODY! He can even beat Bobby FLAME!!
(LOL....I am cracking up that he thinks Iron Chef Bobby Flay is named Bobby FLAME!!)

No comments: