Friday, April 18, 2008

Jingle Bells & Santa Claus

December 14, 2007 - Friday

Jingle Bells & Santa Claus
Category: Life

Ethan doesn't always know all the words to his favorite Christmas songs, and sometimes he forgets them, but he never stops singing. He just throws in words that fit with the melody, and keeps on going. Sometimes he doesn't realize they're wrong, and sometimes he just keeps singing new versions until he remembers the real words. This is one of about 10 versions of Jingle Bells that he sang tonight until he remembered the real words.
Jingle Bells

Jingle bells, jingle bells,
jingle all the way-- Yea!!
Oh my God,
I wish you were.......
a one- horse open sleigh
Yea!!

********************************************

Ethan: Mom, I wish we didn't have a roof.
Me: Why? (It's raining out. WHY would you wish that?)
Ethan: I wish we didn't have a roof, because then Santa Claus could just walk right in the door with his sleigh.

(He's starting to get suspicious about me grabbing a pen and writing stuff down at red lights whenever he's talking in the truck! LOL :)



1 comment:

megan said...

My mom suggests that you start recording him then!!