Friday, April 18, 2008

Oops I did it again......

December 8, 2007 - Saturday

Oops I did it again......
Category: Blogging

Megan, You know how I told you this Ethan post might not be any better than the blank message I sent you? Well, I just typed out this long blog, and then did the same thing. I zoned out, then hit a button on my browser and lost the whole thing!! AARRGGHHHH!!!!

I went to this fabulous yoga class yesterday, and felt GREAT when it was over...(Thanks Christina!!) Unfortunately, it's pretty far away, and about an hour drive with no traffic. So, about half way home, I start feeling a little weird. Oh crap. I know that feeling. That's the I'm getting sick and coming down with a cold feeling. Great. Just in time for the weekend. Well, I'll stop at the store and get some Zicam, and hopefully that will keep it from getting bad. However, by the time I got home, I felt completely awful. It was all I could do to pick up Ethan, and run to the bank, and then I headed to my bed. I don't think I've ever had a cold hit me that fast. It was incredible. And I've been kind of sitting and staring a lot today, but this is the second thing I've screwed up.

So, here's what I can remember from the lost Ethan blog:
Me: Tell me a story.
Ethan: Chicken got run over. Cause he farted. (Sor-ry). The end.

Me: Sing me the santa song.
Ethan: O-kay.
Santa Claus is com-ing to town.
Santa Claus is com-ing to tow-own
He knows if you've been bad or good,
so be good for goodness snakes.
He knows if you are hungry (He thinks this line is hilarious)
He knows if you are thrirsty and want a drink,
so be good for goodness snakes.




1 comment:

megan said...

goodness snakes!!!!!! oh thank you ethan. I needed that. And YOU my friend, need to get some rest. :) And maybe some chicken soup? without the chicken farts if possible.