Friday, April 18, 2008

"Peanuts taste like cotton candy"

October 1, 2007 - Monday

"Peanuts taste like cotton candy"
Category: Blogging

"Peanuts taste like cotton candy." -- Ethan's 5 year old quote for the day.


Homework today: Make a list of words that start with the letter h.
Mom:"Okay, what H words should we put on your list?"
Ethan:"I know, I know.....hambun, hanboing, hunbone, hambuser"
Mom: "Okay, now let's think of some words that are in English, not Ethan-ese."
Ethan: "Oh......okay!"
Maybe someday he'll have a job making up languages for Star Trek or StarWars.


Kindergarten has 4th grade buddies that started on Friday.

Mom: "Did you get a 4th grade buddy?"
Ethan: "Yep."
Mom: "Who is he?"
Ethan: "He's the creepy one. I got the creepy one."

Not exactly the answer I was expecting. Apparently he has "different" eyes that make him look creepy and tired. They had fun together though on their outdoor leaf hunt.



OLD COMMENTS FROM MYSPACE:


I love love love the Ethan blogs!! I had forgotten about Ethan-ese! I can see why he reminds you of Aaron, their thought process works differently than ours in ways that I'm jealous of. And it makes for some great quotes too!! :)

Posted by megan on October 1, 2007 - Monday at 9:41 PM



Okay this is hilarious! "The creepy one."! Its hard sometimes to keep a straight face when they say things like that.

Posted by Aime on October 15, 2007 - Monday at 4:06 PM



I am just now reading all of your blogs and dying laughing as I read! These are great. I will be looking forward to the 5 year old quotes of the day every single day now!! :)

Posted by Christina on October 25, 2007 - Thursday at 4:41 PM

No comments: