Friday, April 18, 2008

Interesting questions

December 10, 2007 - Monday

Interesting questions
Category: Life

Ethan: Mom, what is the 25 months ago?
Me: What?
Ethan: WHO is the 25 months ago?
Me: ????????? I don't understand you.
Ethan: Who is the 25 months ago?
Me: Who is the 25 months ago?
Ethan: Yeah. It's tu-money-hongo. TU-MONEY-HON-GO.

Tu-money-hongo. That's it.
Me: Oh. Okay then. ( What do you say to that?)

Sometimes its hard to tell if you're being asked a question

for the answer, or being quizzed to see if you KNOW the answer.

I'm always flunking the Ethan-ese pop quizzes.

***********************************************************

Mom, I made up my own Frosty Snow song. Want to hear it?

Frosty the snowman,
Was very very good
Children love him ev-ery day
Snowmen love him too.
Yeah, yeah, yeah!!

*************************************************************
Ethan: Mom, what's link?
Me: ???
Ethan: What's LINK??
Me: I don't understand you. What are you trying to say?
Ethan: What's link?
Me: I don't know honey. I don't know what you're talking about.
Ethan: What's capacity mom? Tell me what capacity is.
Me: Ohhhh....MATH......you're saying what's LENGTH?
Ethan: Yeah!! And what's capacity??

The rest was a very excited Ethan talking about the length

and capacity of things in the kitchen. Can you say, tiny math geek?

No comments: