Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Girls don't have...

Well, I didn't post for all of June, and now my first post in July is about poop, but that's just how life goes, I guess.

Ethan is in the bathroom across from me, and he's sitting there with the door wide open while he poops. Now, the kid won't get dressed in front of anybody anymore, "Don't look at my Butthole!" he says...or "Don't look at my ding-ding (penis)", but it's okay to poop with the door open. I don't get it.

Anyway, he's trying to convince me to come in and help him wipe because his poop is gross. That's what he said. To which I replied, "ALL poop is gross. Wipe your own butt."

Ethan: MOM!!!!!!! All poop is not gross! You don't have poop because you're a girl! Girls don't have ding-dings OR butts! So you don't have poop! Duh. You don't have ding-dings or butts!!!!!

1 comment:

megan said...

amazing. I'm sharing this post with all my friends I love it so much.