Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gotcha!!

We took a 4,000 mile road trip with Grandma and Papa in June. Just me and the boys in the backseat (unless grandma traded with me). Along the way we stayed in several hotels. At one, we were all winding down for the night. I was reading, Nick was in his crib watching a movie on my laptop, Ethan and Grandma were playing a game, and Papa was sitting at the table playing on his laptop too.

After about 10 minutes of silence, more or less, Nicholas jumps up in his crib next to Papa and yells, "Gotcha!!". And Papa just about jumped through the roof!

It was hysterical! What 2 year old plans that kind of thing? Or at least DOES that kind of thing? We were all laughing so hard that he did that and actually scared Papa!

He's definitely Ethan's little brother!

1 comment:

megan said...

Oh my god!!!! I can just see your dad's face. WOWEEE I wish i was there to see that. What a little stinker. :)