Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm a puppy!

We are all sick right now. All four of us are down with something, probably the flu. Not fun. Especially not fun being the sick mom to two sick kids.

But, just to keep things interesting, between bouts of crying and whining, Nick is playing pretend.

N: Look mom, check it out! I'm a puppy!
Me: You're a puppy?
N: roof, roof!! Pant, pant, pant (with tongue hanging out). Can I have a bone mommy?
Me: Here you go.
N: Fanks mommy!

He's also playing pretend sick. He walks over to the kleenex box, pulls one out, fake sneezes, and says "I sneeze mommy! A-chooo!"


This afternoon, while Nick was napping, I was hanging out on the couch with Ethan since he was home from school for day 2. I must have looked pretty bad, because he: 1. turned off his PS3 star wars game, 2. told me I could watch TV, and 3. Told me I could watch whatever I wanted, even if it wasn't cartoons! Now, that's pure 6 year old LOVE folks!

Hoping we're all back to normal sooner rather than later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i hope you get better guys!!!!!